Dr. Mihalko is the J. R. Hyde Chair of Excellence in Biomechanical Engineering at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
While Dr. Mihalko does not see patients at Campbell Clinic, he remains a Campbell Clinic physician and a University of Tennessee professor. Dr. Mihalko conducts research and is involved in patient care at the VA Hospital.
Joined Staff: September, 2008
College: University of Rochester, 1987
Med School: Medical College of Virginia, 1993
- General Surgery, Medical College of Virginia Hospital, 1994
- Orthopaedic Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1999
- Orthopaedic Research, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1995
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Missouri Bone and Joint Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, 2000
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Computer Aided Orthopaedic Surgery International
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association
- The Knee Society