The Campbell Foundation was established in 1946 and is affiliated with Campbell Clinic Orthopaedics. A scientific and charitable trust, The Campbell Foundation was founded by Dr. Willis C. Campbell’s partners to continue his commitment to the advancement of orthopaedic medicine. The Campbell Foundation receives support from grateful patients, physicians, resident and fellow alumni, staff, trustees, corporations, and friends in the community.
About Campbell Clinic
The world’s best orthopaedic specialists, right here in the Mid-South.