Construction Update: March 4, 2019
March 4, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued erection of east half steel.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Finished decking the west half roof.
- Began decking the east half second and third floor decks.
- Poured the fourth floor deck.
- Set and poured stair no. three.
- Laid out electrical wiring for lights on the first floor.
- Finished installing plumbing sleeves on the fourth floor deck and began working on cafe underground.
- Began layout of west half ductwork.
- Continued interior wall layout.
- Began fireproofing the west half steel.
- Mobilized precast crane and began hanging precast.
- Shipped and staged precast.
- Continued underground storm drainage inlet construction, manhole lid placement and backfill.
The precast erection process will be beginning within the next week on the southwest corner of the building. A crane will be brought in to pick the panels and set them in place. The panels that are being set are the finished exterior of the building.