QUICK RELEASE CONTINUING CARE – FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ONLY!
If you are a healthcare provider (hospital, clinic, physician’s oﬃce) requesting patient medical records for continuing care, use our tailored Quick Release form to submit your request online quickly and easily. Your request will be completed within 24 hours of receipt. Click here to begin.
FOR THIRD PARTY ORGANIZATIONS ONLY:
If you represent a third party organization (such as an attorney’s oﬃce, insurance company, or records retrieval service), follow the instructions below:
1) Fax your request to 901-759-3193 or mail your request to our Germantown oﬃce.
Attn: Medical Records
1400 S. Germantown Road
Germantown, TN 38138
2) When your records are ready, you will receive a fax notifying you that the request has been completed. Please watch for this faxed notiﬁcation, which includes your online access instructions to retrieve the records. We do not fax or mail medical records.
• Canceling requests is not permitted once the request has been fulﬁlled. You can expect your request to be completed in 1-2 days on average.
• The W-9 is located online after you log in to access the records.
• You may pay by credit card or check for billable requests. The records will be released immediately if you pay by credit card online. If you pay by check, the records will be released once the check is received. Upon successful payment, you will receive a PAID invoice by fax.