We Do Not evaluate nor treat for Concussions in our Walk-In or After Hours Clinics. If you feel you may have a concussion, please report to the nearest Emergency Room for appropriate treatment.
If you’re hurt, don’t wait in long lines at the emergency room.
Our walk-in clinic is available during normal business hours at five convenient locations. If you’re injured after hours, we offer extended hours to provide the care you need.
Walk-In and After Hours Clinics Services
At Campbell Clinic, you’ll receive expert treatment for:
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist, Finger and Hand sprains and fractures
- Foot and Ankle sprains and fractures
- Shoulder injuries, including clavicle fractures and rotator cuff
- Knee injuries including ACL injuries, sprains, meniscus tears
- Leg or Hip injuries
- Sudden Joint Pain and/or Swelling
- Back or Neck (Spine) pain and sciatica
- “Flare-up” of an old condition
- Problems with a Solid Cast (pain, numbness or swelling)
For any life-threatening conditions, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room immediately.
The world’s best orthopedic specialists are available without an appointment – helping you get the best possible injury care without the E.R.