You can now make appointments without logging into the Patient Portal. To make an appointment with any of our providers at a specific location, click the link for the location you are planning to visit here.
If you would like to use the Patient Portal, please find the option that best matches your situation and follow the steps below to find, select and confirm your appointment with an orthopedic physician in Memphis and the Mid-South.
Creating an Account
If you have never used our patient portal, you will need to create an account before scheduling an appointment online. Our portal below offers a simple and quick registration process.
Note: If you are accessing the portal via a mobile device and need to create a new account, you’ll need to click Full Site at the bottom to do so.
Scheduling an Appointment for an Injury
1. Access the patient portal by clicking the blue button below. First-time users will create an account. Please note: if you’re a first-time user on a mobile device, you’ll need to click “full site” at the bottom of the mobile page to enter your new account details.
2. After logging in, click on Appointments.
3. Under Reason, select either the New Patient or Return Patient option.
4. After that, select Find Appointments.
5. Once you have located the best appointment option, click Schedule Now to book the appointment.
Click the blue button below to get started.
Please note that additional appointment times may be available by calling our appointment desk. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you may still call (901) 759-3111 to schedule your appointment.
Thank you for selecting Campbell Clinic. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic!