Our Foot and Ankle Team:
Clayton C. Bettin, M.D.
Benjamin J. Grear, M.D.
G. Andrew Murphy, M.D.
David R. Richardson, M.D.
Carson M. Rider, M.D.
Cole Lee, PA-C
Mark A. Swanson, PA-C
Foot and ankle injuries can be incredibly painful in the moments immediately after an injury and the days and weeks following the injury. The tremendous amount of strain and pressure applied to the foot and ankle as a result of these injuries can lead to broken feet, sprains, stress fractures and any number of conditions.
Campbell Clinic offers five convenient locations across the Mid South, allowing patients throughout Memphis to find excellent foot and ankle care close to home.
Our experienced physicians treat a variety of foot and ankle injuries. Below are some of the more common injuries that we see.
Ankle Sprain (or high ankle sprain)
Hammertoe and mallet toe
Another significant ankle injury is an ankle fracture. We have a team of Memphis foot and ankle doctors equipped to treat urgent ankle fractures. Learn more below.
If you believe you have an ankle fracture, you need to get your foot and ankle examined as soon as possible by a certified physician. If you cannot get to our office immediately, you need to do the following:
- Stay off your ankle as much as possible
- Elevate your ankle on a chair, couch or bed to decrease likelihood of swelling
- Have a family member or friend get cold packs and apply them to the area of pain
- Take an Ibuprofen to limit pain and inflammation
- Seek medical care from a Memphis foot and ankle doctor at Campbell Clinic as soon as possible
For detailed information on ankle fractures, visit below: