Construction Update: February 25, 2019
February 25, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued erection of east half steel.
- Finished decking the west half fourth floor.
- Began decking the west half roof.
- Poured the second floor deck.
- Prepped and poured the fourth floor deck.
- Finished installing electrical sleeves on the fourth floor deck.
- Continued installing plumbing sleeves on the fourth floor deck.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Began interior wall layout.
- Began fireproofing the west half steel.
- Continued underground storm drainage inlet construction, manhole lid placement and backfill.
The precast erection process will begin within the next week on the southwest corner of the building. A crane will be brought in to pick up the panels and set them in place. The panels that are being set are the finished exterior of the building.