Construction Update: February 4, 2019
February 4, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued underground electrical in the parking lots.
- Began plumbing work on the first floor restrooms.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Continued west half steel erection.
- Installed stair tower on southwest corner of the building.
- Began installing sleeves on elevated decks of the west half steel.
- Poured electrical room blockout.
- Began pouring anchor bolt diamond blockouts.
- Continued installing the deck on the third floor of the west half steel and began on the second floor.
- Continued underground storm drainage inlet construction, manhole lid placement and backfill.
Now that the stair tower is in place on the Southwest corner of the building, crews will be able to access the third-floor deck. The crews will be laying out walls, so they know where to install their sleeves through the floor deck. These sleeves will allow plumbing and electrical lines to run through the floor between levels..