Construction Update: March 25, 2019
March 25, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued erection of east half steel.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Installed decking on the east half fourth floor and roof.
- Prepped and poured the east half second and third floor decks.
- Detailed stair no. 1 to be poured.
- Laid electrical overhead rough-in on the third floor. Laid out sleeves on the east half third floor deck before the concrete pour.
- Installed plumbing hangers and pipe on second and third floors. Laid out sleeves on the east half second and third floor deck. Began underground café area work.
- Continued layout and installation of west half ductwork on the first and third floors.
- Continued interior wall layout, erection of studs and installation of door frames on the first and third floors. Began layout of the fourth floor.
- Continued fireproofing steel.
- Continued hanging south side precast.
- Shipped and staged precast.
- Continued caulking between the precast on the west side.
- Began installation of window frames on the west side.
- In the first six months of the project, we have performed 270 employee orientations. That means the project has provided jobs for almost 300 workers with only about one-third of the contract value put in place.
- We will see several hundred more as the finish trades begin work inside the building.