Weekly Construction update: September 16, 2019
September 16, 2019
Work performed this week:
- Installed electrical rough-in on the first and fourth floors.
- Installed overhead lights and trim-out on first and third floors.
- Installed conduit for pool.
- Wired VAV Boxes.
- Continued wiring transformers in electrical rooms.
- Continued working on underground site electrical.
- Installed plumbing overhead on first and fourth floors.
- Finished up med gas lines on the fourth floor.
- Installed plumbing fixtures.
- Continued installation of suite arrays.
- Installed grilles on first and third.
- Continued installation of framing and drywall on the first and fourth floor.
- Finished installing hard ceilings on the first floor.
- Framed the north canopy.
- Finished the operation room ceilings.
- Finished hanging ACM panels on the north elevation and began hanging ACM on the south canopy.
- Installed branch lines on the second floor for the sprinkler system.
- Installed structural supports for the nana wall systems.
- Installed curbs for the exterior turf field.
- Formed curb and gutter and poured around the building.
- Continued bringing the site to grade.
- Installed flooring on the first, third and fourth floors.
- Installed wall protection on all floors.
- Continued installation of north elevator.
- Inspected elevator 1 and is operable.
- Began installation of south elevators.
- Continued installing elevator door frames.
- Continued installing wire for the security camera and control systems on the third floor.
- Began installation of wiring for the exterior doors and interior card readers on first and third floor.
- Continued painting on first and fourth floors.
- Continued installation of interior doors and glass.
- Continued installing millwork on the first, third and fourth floors.
- Delivered Mid-South imaging equipment to the site.
- Installed site irrigation.
- With the roof elevation sitting just over 60’ from the ground level, when on the roof one could see about 9 miles.
- The new Campbell Clinic building will not only have patients from all over the world, it will also be full of products from all over the world. For example, the tiling that will be at the front entrance on the first floor came from Italy . While the nana wall system that will be installed in the sports performance area is being shipped from Germany.
- On the entire job, there will be 34,000 pounds of ACM (metal panels on the canopies and balconies) when done installing all the panels. This is the equivalent to hanging almost six 2019 Ford F-150’s on the canopies and balconies.