Weekly Construction Update: October 7, 2019
October 7, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued electrical rough-in on the first and fourth floors.
- Installed overhead lights and trim on first, third and fourth floors.
- Continued wiring transformers in electrical rooms.
- Continued working on underground site electrical.
- Continued installing overhead plumbing on the fourth floor.
- Installed plumbing fixtures throughout building.
- Continued installation of med-gas booms in the operation rooms.
- Continued installation of suite arrays.
- Continued installing grilles throughout building.
- Continued installation of framing and drywall on the fourth floor.
- Continued finishing hard ceilings on the first and fourth floors.
- Continued finishing the operation room ceilings.
- Continued finishing walls in the stairwells.
- Continued hanging ACM panels on the south canopy.
- Continued working in the fire pump room.
- Dropped sprinkler heads.
- Installed sprinkler head covers.
- Began installation of exterior turf infill.
- Installed exterior signage on the north elevation of the building.
- Installed flooring on the first and fourth floors.
- Installed rubber base.
- Installed wall protection on all floors.
- Installed ceiling tile in the stairwells, first and third floors.
- Continued installation of north and south elevators.
- Continued installing wire for the security camera and control systems on all floors.
- Installed card reader trim-out on the third floor.
- Continued installation of wiring for the exterior doors and interior card readers on first and third floors.
- Continued painting on first and fourth floors.
- Finished final paint on the third floor.
- Continued installation of toilet partitions.
- Finished rubber flooring system on the first floor.
- Finished installation of interior turf.
- Continued installation of interior glass.
- Continued installing millwork on the first, third and fourth floors.
- Installed solid surface tops on the third floor.
- Continued installing Mid-South imaging in the RAD rooms.
- Continued installing Steris in the operation rooms.
- Continued installing booms in operation rooms.
- Continued installing site irrigation and plants.
- With the elevation of the roof sitting just over 60 feet from ground level, when on the roof one could see about 9 miles.
- The new Campbell Clinic building will not only have patients from all over the world, but also be full of products from all over the world. For example, the tiling that will be at the front entrance on the first floor came from Italy. The nana wall system that will be installed in the sports performance area is being shipped in from Germany.
- On the entire job, there will be 34,000 pounds of ACM (metal panels on the canopies and balconies) when they’re done installing all the panels. This is the equivalent to them hanging almost six 2019 Ford F-150’s on the canopies and balconies.