Construction Update: January 28, 2019
January 28, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued underground electrical.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Continued west half steel erection.
- Brought electrical room block-out up to subgrade and prepped to pour.
- Continued installing the deck on the third floor of the west half steel.
- Continued work on west side private drive entrance.
- Continued work on the underground storm drainage inlet construction, manhole lid placement, and backfill.
- The crane has been moved to the south side of the building pad to continue erecting the west half steel.
- To help disperse the weight of the crane on the crane road, the hydraulic stands from the crane are placed on mats. These mats are used to help stabilize the crane and add support to the surrounding area.