Construction Update: January 18, 2019
January 18, 2019
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued underground electrical.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Continued west half steel erection.
- Set west half stairs.
- Began installing the deck on floors two and three of the west half steel.
- Began excavation and installation of canopy foundations.
- Poured canopy foundations.
- Continued work on west side private drive entrance.
- Continued underground storm drainage inlet construction and manhole lid placement.
- The crane has been moved to the south side of the building pad to continue erecting the west half steel. To help disperse the weight of the crane on the crane road, the hydraulic stands from the crane are placed on mats. These mats are to help stabilize the crane and add support to the surrounding area.