Construction Update: December 28, 2018
December 28, 2018
WORK PERFORMED THIS WEEK:
- Continued underground plumbing and electrical.
- Continued shipping and staging steel.
- Continued west half steel erection.
- Prepped east half of the building pad for slab pour.
- Placing underslab aggregate on east side.
- The crane that will be used to hang all the structural steel arrived on site this week. It arrived in several pieces and was assembled on site over two days.
- After being assembled the crane was then moved into position on the southwest side of the building pad where the erection process will begin.